Types of Personal Information
- Contact, location and profile information. We may collect personal information, such as your name, phone number, address, postal code, and e-mail address, when you place an order or otherwise communicate or interact with us. We use this information to create, verify and personalize your account, to fulfill your request or transaction, and/or to communicate with you directly.
- Payment and transaction information. We, or a third party service provider on our behalf, may collect information such as items purchased, date and time of your transaction, amount purchased, whether you used a particular coupon or deal, and payment information, such as your credit/debit card or gift card, when you make an online purchase. We use this information to fulfill your order and complete your transaction and to detect and prevent fraud.
How we use Personal Information
- To fulfill your requests and communicate with you. For example, we may use your information to complete your order, respond to your inquiries sent through our Catering Booking or Contact Us forms, or to communicate with you about your account activities, such as by providing you transaction confirmations.
- To monitor, improve and develop our products and services. We may use your information to understand and tailor our product offerings accordingly. From time to time, we analyze statistics and trends to make our site and services better and to develop new products.
- To protect the security and integrity of our business, comply with legal requirements and obligations, or as otherwise permitted by law.
Automatically Collected Information
How we Share your Information
- Service providers. We employ the use of secure third party service providers to process transaction information. These parties collect your personal information on our behalf to facilitate the use of our services.
- Law enforcement, regulators and other parties for legal reasons. Personal information may be disclosed to third parties, as required by law or subpoena.
- We will not sell, license, trade or rent your personal information to or with unaffiliated third parties or otherwise disclose your personal information except as described in this policy.
Storage of your Information
- Your information collected through this site may be stored and processed outside of Canada. Please note that data protection laws may differ from country to country. Security of your information is paramount and we will take all commercially acceptable steps required to protect your information.
- We will retain your information as long as reasonably necessary to maintain the service, meet legal and accounting obligations, and for any other purpose described in this policy.
- If you have any questions or concerns relating to this policy, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.